Competition: Win Tim Vine: Tim Timinee Tim Timinee Tim Tim To You On DVD!
The Prince of Puns, Tim Vine, has returned with a brand new DVD called Tim Timinee Tim Timinee Tim Tim To You, and we’re giving you a chance to win a copy!
I’ve said before, watching Tim Vine isn’t so much watching a comedian perform as being beaten into submission by one-liners. There maybe the occasional joke that doesn’t land for you, but that fine, as there’s 20 more coming in the next few minutes. This show sees the comic fire out gag after gag, with his usual word play, mixed with some pun-based songs, and props thrown in for good measure. From knitting robots, to platypus spinning, the prop gags and songs help break up the onslaught of puntastic one-liners that won him the ‘Best Joke at the Edinburgh Fringe’… twice.
If you love Tim Vine, you’ll love the DVD. It’s full of silly, family friendly gags, that will be great to sit round and watch when you’re sat on the sofa post Christmas lunch.
DVD Extras include:
- BACK IN TIM – During a Live performance in Croydon Tim goes back in time.
- GOOD TIMES POP VIDEO – Tim’s Dance moves are off the charts. So is this song.
- TIMINEE ON TOUR – A photo montage of Team Timinee on the road.
- AUCTION STORY – Tim recounts an inspirational story from an auction. Gavel round everyone.
- ALTERNATIVE START – Tim performs a different option to open the show.
- DART FOR DART’S SAKE – Tim is challenged by a world champion.
- DVD COMMENTARY – Tim talks the viewer through the whole show with some super memories.
Tim Vine: Tim Timinee Tim Timinee Tim Tim To You is out on DVD from 28th November 2016 which you can order here. Or you could enter our competition below, and win yourself a copy!
How To Win A Copy Of Tim Vine: Tim Timinee Tim Timinee Tim Tim To You On DVD
We have 3 copies of Tim Vine: Tim Timinee Tim Timinee Tim Tim To You to give away to 3 lucky winners! It’s really easy to enter, and we’ll give you 3 chances to win! All you have to do is 1 (or all 3!) of the following:
1. Leave a comment on the post below saying why you should win.
You can just say you want to win, or… be a bit more creative with your answer, and tell me why I should pick you to win! 😉
2. Go to our Facebook Page. Like the page, and leave a comment on the post saying why you want to win.
3. Hop onto Twitter and retweet the following:
Retweet to win Tim Vine: Tim Timinee Tim Timinee Tim Tim To You on DVD – out [email protected]://wp.me/p10pHL-6T9
The competition closes on 18th December 2016 and is open to UK residents aged 16 or over.
There will be 3 winners picked from entries on geektown.co.uk, Facebook or Twitter.
By entering you are agreeing to the rules of this competition. Full rules can be read here.