Chuck Moving to Living TV?

Post by:
29 Sep 2010 | 10 Comments |

Chuck season 4

Is Chuck season 4 moving to Living?

I know there are going to be some very annoyed people out there in free tv land, but it was fairly inevitable after BSkyB bought out the Living TV group of channels (Channel One, Living, Bravo etc…) Chuck would end up on a pay TV channel…

It seems Chuck is following Supernatural to Living. Some are saying this is an odd choice of channel for Sky to move Chuck to, but i’m not so sure. I think it’s ‘geek chicness’ will actually fit in well there.

Yes, this does suck if you’ve been watching via Channel One (aka Virgin 1) on freeview. However, if your a Sky customer it’s really good news, as the current rumour is we’ll be getting Chuck, season 4 way earlier than expected!

Chuck, season 4 may be airing Thursday the 14th October 2010 at 9pm! You may hate Sky, but the one thing Sky you have to give them credit for is keeping the UK air date for a show much closer to the US air date than many channels.

I must stress, this is only rumour at the moment, but keep an eye on the UK air dates post, as i’ll update it if we get an official confirmation from Living for Chuck, and any other shows displaced by the BSkyB buyout.

Add Comment Register

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

10 Responses to “Chuck Moving to Living TV?”

1. D'Arcy says:

Anyone know when Chuck season 4 is due back on Tv after the christmas break?

2. tom90 says:

I am annoyed that now at uni i wont be able to watch chuck in my room if I am not out drinking :(. Atleast Chuck Series 4 is going on iTunes the first 3 episodes are available before being aired which is great news and downloaded them already :) lol

3. andy says:

will it be shown on channel 1 at a later date? like they are doing with leverage?

• Dave Dave says:

Hi Andy,

Not on Channel One, no, as Sky bought the Living TV Network – which includes Channel One, Bravo, Challenge, and the Living channels… and are shutting down Channel One and Bravo… So i don’t know if Chuck will make it back to Freeview. Sky may put it out on Sky 3 at a later date I guess, or it might get solo for rerun rights onto one of the other channels. That probably won’t be for a while though, if at all… :(

Cheers,
      Dave

4. Howard says:

I can’t believe they are moving Chuck, its about the only thing I watch on TV (Freeview). We are not in area where we can receive virgin media tv & we do not have a satellite dish, just brilliant!!

• Dave Dave says:

It does suck if your stuck on cable and can’t have a satellite dish. If it’s an issue of not being able to put up a dish (rather than not wanting to pay money to Murdoch’s the evil Sky empire ;)), you can get Sky online via the Sky Player – Obviously that costs the price of a Sky subscription though…

5. james says:

I hate Sky! Chuck is great but I won’t give Murdoch any of my money!

6. Beau says:

I must admit, I am some what annoyed as I do rely on freeview for one thing, and that is Chuck! however as long as they still host the Chuck Season’s on iTunes i’m not worried! :)

• spanner says:

i am to annoyed about chck moving to sky like when sky took off sky 1 from virgin media but i am also hoping they still do it on itunes but we have to wait for season 4 to finishh before we can buy/see it :(

• Dave Dave says:

That’s actually not the case with season 4 of Chuck. As Tom mentioned futher down the thread, you can get it on iTunes right now, even before it’s airs on TV. :)

css.php