Win Exclusive Tickets To ITV2’s PLEBS Party!
Fancy winning a pair of tickets for you and a mate to an EXCLUSIVE ITV2 party next week? Of course you do!
Well lucky enough, we’ve teamed up with ITV2 to give away 10 pairs of tickets to exclusive ROMAN themed party and screening to celebrate the launch of new comedy show PLEBS.
PLEBS follows three desperate young men from the suburbs as they try to get laid, hold down jobs and climb the social ladder in the big city – a city that just happens to be Ancient Rome!
The event takes place next Thursday 21st March at ITV Towers on Southbank.
At the event there will be Roman themed entertainment, food and drink + a sneak peak at the first two episodes of PLEBS.
To attend the event you and your plus one need to be 18 or over.
How to win 1 of 10 pairs of tickets to ITV2’s Plebs Roman Bash!
1. Retweet the following:
Retweet to win 2 tickets to ITV2’s Roman themed PLEBS Party (21st March in Southbank)! @GeekTown http://wp.me/p10pHL-2OT
COMPETITION NOW CLOSED. Winner will be informed by email or on Twitter.
2. Leave a comment on this post saying you’d like to win!
Or do both, and double your chances!
- Promotion starts at 1pm GMT, Thursday 14th March 2013 and ends at 5pm GMT Sunday 18th March 2013.
- In order to be entered into a prize draw, participants must answer the multiple-choice question correctly.
- Users must be over 18 years of age to be eligible to participate.
- There are a total of ten (10) prizes: ten (10) pairs of tickets to attend the PLEBS event from 6pm, Thursday 21st March at ITV The London Television Centre, 58-72 Upper Ground, London, SE1 9LT.
- Ten (10) winners in total will be at random from the correct answers:
- Winners will be contacted via their email address to be notified of their winning. Winners must reply to their winning notification within one (1) business day. If they do not respond within 1 day, a new winner will be drawn at random.
- You are deemed to have read and agree to the terms & conditions here.
Dave has over 20 years experience in the digital industry, and is founder and editor of Geektown. Obviously a huge geek himself, he can often be found in front of the latest tv show or movie, on various video games, or with his head in a comic book.