Marvel’s Avengers S.T.A.T.I.O.N. Launches In London
Are you a Marvel MCU fan and looking for something to do this Autumn? Well, I would suggest you head down to London town and check out Marvel’s Avengers S.T.A.T.I.O.N., which comes to Excel London on 29th November 2018.
This highly anticipated multi-room experience heads to the UK capital after hugely successful runs in New York, Seoul, Paris, Singapore, Beijing, Taipei and Las Vegas where it has set up a permanent exhibition. The exhibit offers fans of all ages the opportunity to delve into the super-workings and backstory of each member of The Avengers as they train to become an agent of the S.T.A.T.I.O.N.
S.T.A.T.I.O.N. is an acronym for Science Training and Tactical Intelligence Operative Network, where guests will step inside the popular films and become part of the Marvel Cinematic Universe storyline, whether trying to lift Thor’s hammer or taking a sneaky peak at Bruce Banners Lab.
As part of their training, fans will get the opportunity to interact with props and characters straight from the big screen.
- The Thor Observatory – dedicated to Thor Odinson, King of Asgard and son of Odin. Test your worthiness by attempting to lift Thor’s hammer, Mjölnir, view Thor’s outfits and study the universe and its current parameters using NASA’s EYE on the exoplanets program.
- Check out Captain America’s personnel file and explore the cutting-edge science that made Steve Rogers into Captain America.
- Iron Man Engineering Bay – trainee agents have the chance to not only get up close and personal with Iron Man’s iconic suits of armour but also experience what simulated flight inside the suit would be like.
- Ever wondered what Bruce Banner’s Lab looks like? Explore the Bio Lab transformation of Dr Banner’s superior brain as he morphs into The Hulk.
- In a world first, and keeping up with the ever-expanding Marvel Cinematic Universe, London’s Marvel’s Avengers Station experience includes never before seen character displays on Black Panther, The Wasp, and Thanos.
The experience has provided a super-powered dose of science and technology by NASA to enhance the authenticity of the experience and pique visitors’ interest in real-world science and technology. With comprehensive educational materials available for teachers, plus supporting materials created by Quantum Victoria, it is a thrilling learning experience for high school kids to follow STEM pathways by amplifying the scientific themes and characters that are core to Marvel’s storytelling.
Marvel’s Avengers S.T.A.T.I.O.N. debuts a huge collection of Avengers movie-based props and interactive technology for a strictly limited time in London’s ExCel.
Still not convinced? Maybe a good talking to from Agent Maria Hill will help!
There will also be the opportunity to purchase exclusive Marvel’s Avengers S.T.A.T.I.O.N. merchandise available for those with and without a ticket.
Train like an Avenger and become an official S.T.A.T.I.O.N. agent – London Assemble Now!
Pre-sale tickets available now www.avengersstation.co.uk/presale
Tickets on Sale from Wednesday 5th September at www.avengersstation.co.uk
Dave has over 20 years experience in the digital industry, and is founder and editor of Geektown. Obviously a huge geek himself, he can often be found in front of the latest tv show or movie, on various video games, or with his head in a comic book.