Top 11 Best Geek Gifts
bbspot.com has posted a ‘Top 11 Best Geek Gifts’. They are as follows:
11. One year of “no computer questions” from everyone in your family
10. Private show by the remaining cast of Monty Python
9. Simultaneous devolution of all intelligent design proponents into chimpanzees
8. The Sword of a Thousand Truths
7. A “Nuke the RIAA from orbit” button (The type you press, not the type you wear)
6. Charles Babbage’s brain in a jar of formaldehyde.
5. Life-sized, fully-functional Bender
4. Star Wars Holiday Special where Jar-Jar gets trampled to death by Santa’s eight tiny Wookiees
3. Ten terabyte video iPod nano with expandable screen
2. Guided tour of Area 51
1. Customized Google logo on your birthday
Dave has over 20 years experience in the digital industry, and is founder and editor of Geektown. Obviously a huge geek himself, he can often be found in front of the latest tv show or movie, on various video games, or with his head in a comic book.