We’re 40 episodes in, and once again we have a packed show for you! This week, we interview Abel Korzeniowski, the man behind the sumptuous score for Sky Atlantic’s Penny Dreadful, along with lots of tv news and gaming chat with Chris.
Golden Globe Nominated composer Abel Korzeniowski recently received two Emmy nominations for his work on Sky Atlantic’s hit show “Penny Dreadful,” starring Josh Hartnett, Eva Green and Timothy Dalton. Abel burst into international prominence with his lush and stirring music in Tom Ford’s “A Single Man” starring Colin Firth and Julianne Moore. The Golden Globe-nominated score caught the attention of music legend Madonna, who invited Abel to write music for her feature film “W.E.,” for which he received his second Golden Globe nomination. A collaboration which continued onto her next 2 albums on which he orchestrated a number of tracks.
In this weeks show:
- We take a look at the tv & films we’ve watched over the last week, and a catch up with Chris.
- A round up of the tv news from the last week.
- The interview with Abel Korzeniowski about his music for Penny Dreadful.
- The latest tv cancellation and renewal info.
- As usual, all the latest tv air date updates, and a look forward to tv in the next 7 days.
Abel Korzeniowski Opening Theme from Penny Dreadful
Geektown Radio : Episode 40 – Interview with Penny Dreadful composer Abel Korzeniowski plus UK TV News, Premiere Updates & Air Date Info!
If you want to take a listen to the latest episode, just click the link below, and if you like it, you can click here to subscribe to Geektown Radio on iTunes or click here for the RSS feed.