Competition: Win 1 of 5 UNSTOPPABLE Goodie Bags!
Inspired by actual events, “Unstoppable” is an adrenaline rush fueled by director Tony Scott’s signature mark of propulsive action rooted in the reality of ordinary people placed in extraordinary circumstances. A veteran train engineer (Denzel Washington) and a young conductor (Chris Pine) race the clock to stop an unmanned runaway train – effectively a missile the size of a skyscraper — and prevent disaster in a heavily populated area.
- UK Release: Wednesday 24th November 2010
- Cast: Denzel Washington, Chris Pine, Rosario Dawson
- Director: Tony Scott
- Distributor: Twentieth Century Fox
3 ways to win an Unstoppable goodie bag!
COMPETITON IS NOW CLOSED
1. Retweet this post using the Retweet button at the top of this post – 1 entry.
2. Register on the GeekTown forums, and leave a message in the UNSTOPPABLE Competition thread. You can also really up your chances by posting some posts and starting other threads in the forum. Posts don’t need to be about UNSTOPPABLE, just be constructive, and post about movies, tv shows, games, and any other of the usual geeky stuff we like – We’re rewarding active forum users! – 1 entry.
3. Leave a comment on this post, and tell us why you should win a goodie bag! – 1 entry.
The competition closes on 24th November 2010 and is open to UK residents. There will be 5 winners picked from entries on geektown.co.uk and Twitter. By entering this competition, you are agreeing to the rules of this competition. Full rules can be read here.
Dave has over 20 years experience in the digital industry, and is founder and editor of Geektown. Obviously a huge geek himself, he can often be found in front of the latest tv show or movie, on various video games, or with his head in a comic book.