After an exciting weekend over at the EGX Game Expo in Birmingham, we’re back with all the news about the games we saw there, and a great interview with Chris Delay (Director, Lead Designer & Developer) and Mark Morris (Director & Producer) from Introversion about their brilliant game Prison Architect, which is due for it’s v1.0 release on the 6th October. For those of you unfamiliar with the game, it allows you to build and manage your own Prison, and look after the inmates however you see fit.
If you want to buy the game (and you should!) you can find Prison Architect on Steam here.
Also in this weeks show:
- We chat about the tv shows we’ve been watching over the past week.
- We bring you all the news from EGX, including our thoughts on Deux Ex: Mankind Divided, Elite Dangerous, and a quirky little indie game called Giant Cop!
- A full round up of the tv news from the last week including Jack Ryan coming to tv & a remake of The A Team!
- The interview with the men behind Prison Architect – Chris Delay and Mark Morris.
- As usual, all the latest air date updates, and a look forward to tv in the next 7 days.
Chris and Mark also did a live run down of the features coming in the final version of Prison Architect, which you can see below.
Geektown Radio : Episode 34 – EGX Special, Prison Architect Interview plus UK TV Updates & Air Date Info!
If you want to take a listen to the latest episode, just click the link below, and if you like it, you can click here to subscribe to Geektown Radio on iTunes or click here for the RSS feed.