The complete box set of E4’s hugely popular ‘The Inbetweeners’ get’s it’s DVD on the 2nd November, and we’ve got a copy you can win! In this critically acclaimed and award winning TV series and duo of films, we follow the Inbetweeners boys, Will, Simon, Neil and Jay, as they hopelessly navigate their way through sixth form, travel to Malia on a ‘lads’ holiday for two weeks of ‘sun, sea, sand, and sex. And more sex’, and then journey to Australia where there’s singing round the camp fire, disgrace at a water park and a trip into the outback…
INCLUDES OVER SIX HOURS OF SPECIAL FEATURES:
- Audio Commentaries with Writers, Directors, Cast & Crew
- Video Diaries from Simon Bird, Joe Thomas, James Buckley, Blake Harrison and Greg Davies
- “Making of” Documentaries
- Deleted Scenes, Out-takes, Behind The Scenes & Bloopers
- The Field Trip Featurette
- Joe Thomas Dangerman
- Things We Did Instead of Rehearsing
- London Premiere, Skye Premiere, Sims™ Parody and more…
How To Win a copy of The Inbetweeners Complete Box Set on DVD
It’s really easy and we’ll give you 3 ways to enter!
1. Leave a comment on the post below saying why you should win.
You can just say you want to win, or… be a bit more creative with your answer, and tell me why I should pick you to win!
2. Go to this post on our Facebook Page, like the page, and leave a comment on the post saying why you want to win.
3. Hop onto Twitter and retweet the following:
Win The Inbetweeners Complete Box Set, out 2nd Nov on DVD! @geektown http://wp.me/p10pHL-5mI
The competition closes on 20th November 2015 and is open to UK residents aged 18 or over.
There will be 1 winner picked from entries on , Facebook or Twitter.
By entering you are agreeing to the rules of this competition. Full rules can be read here.