Tri-Force Short film Festival (TFSFF) is now in it’s 3rd year and is held at the prestigious BAFTA in London. The festivals main objective is to present quality short films (under 20 minutes) as well as support, recognise and honour filmmakers. TFSFF provides a platform for up and coming filmmakers to showcase their work on the big screen, this festival now has a vast and loyal network of over 30,000 people.
The itinerary for the day will include a diverse collection of seminars and screenings, followed by a red carpet Gala event in the evening to showcase the winners for each category and announce the overall winner and audience choice awards. Each screening will be followed by a seminar, offering an expert insight into elements of the industry with leading industry professionals.
- Event: TriForce Short Film Festival
- Date: Saturday 22nd November 11am-11pm
- Venue: British Academy of Film & Television Arts, 195 Piccadilly London W1J 9LN
- Social Media: @triforceevents #TFSFF #DiversityinAction @TFSFF2014
- Enter Here: http://tfsff.triforcepromotions.co.uk/submit-your-film/
- Entry Dates: Last submission date 27th October
- Film categories: TriForce are accepting all types of short films (up to 20 minutes) and emerging filmmakers with films under 5 minutes can enter for free in the new MicroShorts category.
- Awards: 4 finalists will be selected, with a winner announced for each category. The winning films will be show at the red carpet Gala in the evening for a chance to win TFSFF “Best of the Fest”
and the TFSFF “Audience Choice Award”.
The awards will be presented by well-known names from the film world, both in front of and behind the camera.
Microshorts: Films under 5 minutes can be submitted free http://tfsff.triforcepromotions.co.uk/submit-your-film/microshorts-submission-form/